– Use various methods to map current state processes
– Use analysis to determine what processes add value to customers vs. those that are wasteful and/or create multiple handoffs
– Turn concept process maps into business requirements for technical team
– Implement standard mechanisms to capture systemic issues across logistics teams/geographies (VOC / GEMBA) etc
– Develop and deploy and strategic and tactical plans that drives awareness, trial, adoption, and implement repeatable standard work for operations across the region.
– Identify additional process mapping that would bring additional speed and innovation to the logistics teams
– Operationalize from concept through to standard work
– Implementation of audit mechanisms to ensure standard work / process adherence is followed
– Data Interpretation / Metric Adherence
– Use current data/intelligence to understand where opportunities may exist
– Be comfortable analyzing survey based data “how’s my driving” (HMD) results regularly, including analyzing and plotting trends from HMD data that could be leading to defects in processes
– Own and present data to show if process amelioration / continuous improvement efforts are having an impactful outcome(s)
– Stratify data to drive broad to help drive broad adoption of processes and policies change management
– Work with the Analytics and Data reporting team to design and implement business intelligence mechanisms to monitor against process deviation.
– This position requires exceptional operational and process management skills as well as the ability to influence logistic teams/leaders.
– Bachelor’s degree in a process or operations-related field; Masters preferred.
– 5-7+ years of experience, process mapping and/or continuous improvement environment
– Proven record of driving change in a global, highly dispersed company. Able to influence diverse stakeholder groups
– Strong understanding of multiple analytical techniques (fishbone, root cause, Pareto, etc.)
– Outstanding intellect and thought leadership
– Comfort in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
– Six Sigma Green Belt
– Experience in logistics solutions design role very advantageous
Souq.com – the Middle East’s online marketplace.
We connect people and products – opening up a world of possibility. From bracelets and backpacks to tablets and toy cars – we give you access to everything you need and want. Our range is unparalleled, and our prices unbeatable.
Driven by smart technology, everything we do is designed to put the power directly in your hands – giving you the freedom to shop however, whenever and wherever you like.
We’re trusted by millions, because we don’t just deliver to your doorstep, we were born here. With Souq.com you’ll always be getting a good deal – with exceptional service that makes your shopping experience as easy and seamless as possible.