Urgent – Contract / Claims Manager role – KSA My client is a leading main contractor in KSA, requiring an experienced Contract / Claims Manager to work on a some large scale building project’s in Riyadh. The ideal candidate would have a fantastic understanding of Contractual Letters, VO Claims, EOT Claims as well as Arbitration
Job Purpose: • To effectively appraise and manage team performance, in line with company policy and procedures, ensuring that business objectives and targets are achieved within appropriate timescales.
• To develop the team to deliver exceptional standards of customer service at all times.
• To plan, develop and control weekly/monthly/annual reports.
• To effectively prepare
My client is seeking a seasoned PA to be purely focussed on providing private PA support to the family. You will take full control of diary management, scheduling appointments, booking lunches, managing the drivers schedule, coordinating with household staff, hiring of new household staff, arranging local and international travel, coordinating all travel logistics, trouble shooting
Working for a multinational organisation with a diverse portfolio of companies, I am seeking to recruit an experienced Executive Assistant to CEO, the CEO is also a board member of several other companies globally. The role of Executive Assistant will take care of solely business focussed activities, working alongside the Personal Assistant who takes care
– Data Revenue Analyst up to 5K AED++ for a 5-Star Hotel in Fujairah
– Firm expertise in compiling reports, analyzing data, and working with reporting tools
– Has the ability to analyze data from a variety of sources
– Prepares and maintains annual operating budget for the Revenue Cycle Departments – Open to any