G4S is currently looking for an experienced AutoCAD Technician for our Electronic Security Systems Division. The successful candidate will be responsible to provide layouts, general arrangements and detailed technical drawings throughout the project lifecycle on AutoCAD and appropriate drawing tools in accordance with G4S ESS design requirements, quality standards and clients project specifications.
Responsibilities includes but not limited to the following:
• Liaise with design and installation team to obtain clear specifications and requirements
• Support the design department and Project Managers with necessary drawings from concept to handover.
• Create detailed CAD drawings for construction and as-built drawing submittals
• Create detailed CAD drawing for on-site work and proposals
• Create colour rendering and 3D modeling
• Liaise with Design, Installation and Project Manager to understand needs
• Carry out site surveys with project team if required
• Continuously look for and suggest ways to improve the process
• Follow G4S quality control procedures, including ISO
• Maintain client confidentiality and act with discretion and a high level of personal integrity.
• Carry out device configuration audits to identify and quantify requirements and present findings
• Provide regular reports on workload and proactively complete deliverables in a timely manner
• Support with document management and administration to ensure that all project documentation is controlled, managed and communicated to the relevant stakeholders and stored in the established project file system
• Assists on preparing Technical Submittals (Compilation of Datasheets) and deliverables
• Deputize for onsite construction supervision as required in support of the project team
• Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering, Computer Science or any related field from a reputable institution
• Minimum of 5 years Auto CAD experience in an Electronic Security Systems and Communications environment and/or construction role.
• Thorough experience of working with AutoCAD essential.
• Proficient in Microsoft suite, including Word, Excel and Visio
• Attention to details and organizational skills.
• Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
G4S UAE is the largest and fastest growing total security solutions provider. This rapidly growing list of products and services, along with the company’s global backing, means that we are uniquely placed to provide quality security solutions throughout the United Arab Emirates.
G4S was the first security company in the UAE to start the detailed work to apply for, and achieve, accreditation to ISO 9001:2008. This involved the identification of all key processes and their documentation to form part of the Quality Manual and the Company was awarded the certificate early March 2003. Our Quality Management System is based on functional responsibilities and objectives being clearly defined to support the fundamental management principal that it is the responsibility of every individual in the organisation to deliver quality service to our customers. We are committed to maintaining the Quality Management System. The key strategic objective is to achieve continuous improvement and innovation in all aspects of our business process.