Our client, one of the most renowned Railway Company, is currently looking for “BIM Drafter” willing to work under the following conditions on one of prominent and visible project.
Terms & Conditions:
* Location: KL, Malaysia
* Direct Hire – Long term duration
To prepare technical drawings and plans for the “Power Supply and Distribution” activity, with the support of the Design Engineer.
The drafter will have to prepare equipment layout drawing, Cable routing drawing, Civil work guideline drawings for Bulk Substation (BSS), sub-stations (TPSS) or Utility building (UB) under AutoDesk RevIT and to ensure the conformity of drawings with instructions and requirements. He will have to ensure the expected level of quality is achieved.
Includes but not limited to the following:
* To ensure that expected level of quality is achieved when drafting drawings under AutoDesk RevIT
* To respect the Cad Instructions on the project
* To draw under AutoDesk Revit, Equipment room layout, civil guideline drawing, cable routing drawing, mounting standards in accordance with instructions from the Engineer
* To update CSD/SEM and attend meeting with 3rd parties if required
* To draw or modify Electrical single line diagram in accordance with instructions from the Engineer
* To ensure that expected level of quality is achieved and Quality processes are followed
Industry Type :
Construction / Civil Engineering
Functional Area :