– Managing phone calls and basic email correspondence with insurers and clients
– Filing and updating records for each client
– Producing internal accounting reports, calculations and accruals
– Preparing presentations and other material to support the sales team
– Managing client expectations with regards to insurance companies
– Preparing quarterly reports on policy management for clients
– Scheduling meetings between clients and insurers
– Supporting the team in properly implementing new client policies
– Coordinating with insurance companies directly
– Keeping track of existing portfolio renewal dates and advising the team accordingly
– This is a pivotal position within the company and therefore demands a responsible attitude.
– The ideal candidate will need to have strong computer skills, good communication and organisational skills are also essential.
Other desirable skills are:
– Advanced knowledge of Microsoft products (Word, Excel and Outlook) or similar software applications.
– Ability to manage time, prioritise and ensure that deadlines are met without compromising quality.
– Ability to communicate effectively and professionally both verbally and in writing with clients, insurers and other associates.
– Excellent level of spoken and written English. Arabic and Portuguese would be a high advantage.
– Perfect organizational skills.
– Degree in finance or management is preferred but not essential.
Malakut is an international group of independent insurance brokers. The group provides various insurance, reinsurance, risk management and consulting services for corporate clients.
Malakut Group of companies has presence in Russia, Kazakhstan, Ukraine, Vietnam, Panama, Malaysia, Switzerland and the United Arab Emirates.