Note : Only candidates that are willing to migrate themselves to Australia and Canada may apply.
A top rated financial institution is looking for a qualified business analyst with at least 5 years of work experience in the field. The client is a multi-national company and is part of the Fortune 500 list of companies. The job position is open in Australia and Canada, with a handsome salary package of $150k+ to suitable applicants.
Roles and Responsibilities:
The client is looking for a well-qualified applicant and will be responsible for taking care of-
- Day-to-day functions of a business analyst.
- Analyzing the proper functioning of the organization and its real/hypothetical business domain.
- Documentation of the business, processes and its systems.
- Assessment if the company’s business model to implement corrective or betterment measures.
- Integration of new technology in order to improve efficiency and workings.
To be applicable for the job, the candidate must be in possession of the following:
- Must hold a qualifying degree from a recognized university.
- Must have a minimum work experience of 5 years in the medical field.
- Must be proficient in written/spoken English.
- Must possess good communication skills.
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Job Ref.
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 5 Max: 10
- Residence Location
- Bahrain; Kuwait; Oman; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; United Arab Emirates
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
- Min: 22 Max: 44