The QHSSE Manager would be responsible for ensuring full compliance with Corporate HSSE policies, procedures, all government legislation applicable to operations in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and putting in place processes required for QHSSE Management systems are established, implemented and maintained. The incumbent will be expected to drive QHSSE initiatives and inculcate a positive
Key Job Accountabilities:
1. Develop and prepare contracts supported by effective tendering and pricing strategies.
2. Perform work efficiently within the stated timeframe and maintain the records.
3. Formulate the best tendering strategy and control the tendering activities for timely award to the right contractor
4. Analyze the tender/contract requirements and discuss
Our company has an immediate opening for an experienced Network Administrator (7-10 years’ minimum), preferably with some experience in electronic archiving and telecommunications, to support rapidly expanding operations at our Tripoli Head Office. Bachelor’s Degree in Computer or Information Sciences or related subject is the minimum requirement.
Previous oil & gas industry experience is
Under general supervision, performs assembly, testing, and installation of Expandable Liner Hangers (ELH) Product Line on work locations. Routinely works in more than one type of well site (off or onshore) as assigned by Service Coordinator. Coordinates and oversees Service Tools PSL (i.e., ELH Running Tools) functions at the well site. Responsible for operating Service
• Carry out the Installation, Commissioning, Start-up, Preventive and Corrective Mechanical maintenance activities of all plant equipment/systems, adhering to company’s SE&Q policy.
• Prepare PTW/JSA, TBT and other supporting documents as per job requirement.
• Accountable for the maintenance activities of all plant equipment.
• Accountable for installation and modification jobs for assigned EMOC’s.