– Providing legal advice and support on various types of legal matters
– Managing litigations and business transactions
– Analyzing and identifying legal risks and implications
– Drafting, reviewing, negotiating and administrating legal and transactional documents
– Coordinating and managing strictly private and confidential transactions
– Conducting full legal due diligence on various types of transactions
– Liaising with external legal counsel and/or industry experts
– Handling of ad hoc assignments
– Regularly updating management on all new laws and regulations that may have implications to the company
– The Corporate Lawyer is expected to be a highly experienced legal professional.
– Trustworthiness, loyalty, leadership, excellent communication skills and the ability to execute strictly private and confidential matters are essential.
– The Corporate Lawyer will be fully responsible for all types of corporate transactions.
Desired Skills & Experience
– Degree qualified legal professional (minimum Bachelor of Laws from Sweden or Finland), with at least 3 years of experience
– Extensive knowledge in corporate law, especially Swedish laws and regulations
– Previous experience with residential and commercial real estate is desirable
– Energetic and proactive self-starter with strong planning, presentation, team management and interpersonal skills
– Proficient time management skills
– Excellent cross border organizational and administration skills
– The ability to work under pressure with short timelines and to offer innovative solutions to solve upcoming problems of any kind
– Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Swedish
– Strategic thinker with strong analytical skills
– Thorough knowledge of different operating systems (MAC OS/Windows) and Microsoft Office
Societe Credit Immobilier (SCI) combines international background and expertise in UAE’s local market, backed by decades of experience in financial investment management.