Our client is a small, privately owned organisation based in Dubai, managing property assets. We are seeking a highly organized professional to manage HR and to undertake various aspects our Dubai office administration.
The key elements of the role are as follows:
• Act as the main point of contact for all HR matters, working closely with management.
• Lead recruitment (all aspects, including: job descriptions; liaising with recruitment agents; placing ads; CV screening; conducting first interviews; issuing assessments; reference checking; etc).
• Manage the on-boarding process for new starters (including preparation of offer letters, employment documentation, new starter checklists and induction programmes, etc).
• Administer payroll, training, HR calendar, employee leave, health insurance, exit procedures, quarterly attendance register, performance reviews, etc.
• Manage visas and renewals, ID Cards and general DMCC administration, ensuring legal compliance.
• Arrange staff events.
• Maintain a structured and organized filing system.
• Weekly reporting.
• Manage the day-to-day running of the office and all that it entails in order to maintain the office and its activities to a high standard.
• Administer petty cash, expenditure reimbursements and credit card reconciliations ensuring accuracy and good stewardship.
• Maintain relationships with banks and administer company credit cards.
• Manage the corporate travel account and book business travel.
• Process invoices in a timely and efficient manner.
• Handle procurement, ensuring supplies are replenished and relevant schedules maintained.
• Ensure company templates are up-to-date and relevant.
• Administer property and vehicle insurance in a timely manner, ensuring all documents are up to date.
• Ensure all IT matters are managed efficiently and cost effectively through our IT service provider.
• Undertake research requests and provide analysis and recommendations of findings.
• Back-up to colleagues in their holiday absence.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
• Native English speaker with a professional services background.
• Minimum 3-5 years HR experience in Dubai.
• HR experience in the UK advantageous.
• Minimum 3-5 years working in a private organisation or family office.
• Exceptional organizational skills with a flawless attention to detail.
• Exceptional ability to communicate and present ideas clearly and succinctly, both spoken and written.
• Proven experience in handling confidential matters with discretion.
• A multitasker, who ‘gets things done’, maintaining a professional and flexible approach.
• Excellent research and analytical skills, common sense and negotiation acumen.
• Proven ability to work autonomously, whilst maintaining full transparency and seeking regular buy-in on progress or input on ideas.
• Proven success in maintaining professional business relationships with service providers.
• Advanced MS Office skills and a good general understanding of IT.
• Whilst usual working hours are 8.30am-6.00pm Sunday to Thursday, the successful candidate will be flexible with working hours as and when the role demands.
• Willing and able to travel as needed.
RecruitME are a specialized recruitment consultancy supplying top tier business support staff to Dubais leading multinational organizations. We carefully source, screen and select only the very best candidates to assist our clients in making easier recruitment decisions faster.
Differentiating ourselves from standard recruitment agencies our consultants have been carefully chosen for their backgrounds in business support for leading multinational organizations. Having been both the client and the candidate previously, we have an insiders understanding of the recruitment process and our clients needs.
What we do:
Specializing in business support positions we can assist in introducing a small selection of experienced administration, finance and human resource candidates with the relevant experience to benefit your business. Our careful screening process ensures that we have met with and can give a concise overview of each candidates skills and current situation before you meet them.
We pride ourselves on sending our clients only the very best available candidates in the market to ensure a simplified, hassle free and timely recruitment experience for all involved.