Insurance And Shipping Lawyer – PQE 3-5 – International Law Firm
We have an excellent opportunity for an Insurance Lawyer who is enthusiast to build a career with an international law firm in the UAE and assist their partners in every aspect of contentious and non-contentious shipping.
The Dubai-based team have years of experience in both the marine and insurance sectors which means that they have a firm grasp of the challenges faced by their clients and help them navigate through those issues.
Their expertise includes providing contentious and advisory services to all parties within the marine insurance business.
The responsibilities include:
• Handling and assisting in marine insurance coverage litigation advice.
• You will work on a variety of disputes across all classes of marine and energy, including hull, cargo, liability, business interruption and reinsurance.
• Providing contentious and advisory services to all parties within the marine insurance business, we work with overseas insurers and the many syndicates, companies, captives, brokers, P&I clubs and loss adjuster etc.
• You will advise clients including international insurance and reinsurance companies.
• Must have experience dealing with a variety of disputes across all classes of marine and energy, including hull, cargo, liability, business interruption and reinsurance.
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience working within an international private practice law firm, preferably either in the UK or the UAE;
• Experience of marine insurance with exposure to high quality dispute resolution work.
• A real interest in business development and the ability to foster long-term client relationships;
• Arabic language skills preferable, but not essential.
If you are interested to discuss the role or looking for opportunities in the region, please apply online.
The founders of Bespoke Professionals began their careers in London, working alongside some of the most experienced and respected recruiters in the business for several years before relocating to the Middle East in 2009. In their time in the Middle East, it became apparent that very few of the regions recruitment firms were able to provide a similar kind of efficient, professional and systematic search service to that which can be found in major business centres such as London or Hong Kong.
And so, with several years experience, vast industry expertise, passion for delivering results and a strong desire to meet the shortage in the market, they founded Bespoke Professionals in 2012 to provide executive search services to companies across the Middle East.