Legal Manager | Jobs in Dubai, UAE by Green Gulf Careers
• Review and draft various legal documents (contracts and business letters)
• Legal consultation related to the Middle East and Africa
• Other laws and regulations relating to the business
• Legal research and analysis with focus on Contract Law
• Handling litigation cases
• Compliance activities (preparation of compliance materials and holding seminars)
• Management of internal rules
• Corporate governance matters
• Administrative works (Document management and case management)
• Liaising with outside Counsel and Agencies.
• Fluency in English (verbal and written) (Arabic an advantage)
• Legal background (preferably a Qualified lawyer)
• 3-5 years’ legal experience, preferably in an in-house environment
• Contract drafting skills
• Negotiation skills
• Legal analysis and research skills
• Very good knowledge of UAE Labour law as well as knowledge of ME and Africa laws and regulations
• Ability to balance legal requirements with commercial priorities
• Ability to handle multiple matters, prioritize and work under pressure.
• MS Applications (Good PowerPoint skills and advantage)
With a genuine understanding of what our Clients and Candidates need to succeed, Green Gulf Careers believe that honest and open relationships at every level are paramount to both our success and yours. We have a hugely diverse talent pool and we take the utmost care in matching them to our equally diverse Client base in order to achieve success at every level.
Whilst partnering with organisations across the Gulf, whether it be a SME or a leading Multinational, our team has extensive industry experience and a strong understanding of both the economic trends and cultural business diversities in this region.
When engaging with us, you will deal with a dedicated Consultant who has a strong knowledge of your industry and sector and who will take time to get to know you and your Individual or Company needs. We pride ourselves on our discreet, transparent and service focused approach and to that end, we will form a relationship based on a mutual respect which really assists us understand your requirements. Our experience in industry adds particular value to the recruitment process and whilst we recruit at all levels and disciplines, we offer the same exceptional service levels should you be recruiting a junior member of staff or at Company Director level.