If you live and breathe marketing, we need to talk. We are looking for a flexible and versatile Marketing Manager who will be responsible for managing the company’s marketing initiatives. Uses market research and analysis to direct marketing strategy and planning. Oversees the production of all promotional materials and marketing campaigns. Reports marketing and sales results to senior executives.
Key Responsibilities to include:
• Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives and establish the marketing goals.
• Researchers and analyses market trends, demographics, pricing schedules, competitor products, and other relevant information to form marketing strategies.
• Adjusts marketing campaigns and strategies as needed in response to collected data and other feedback
• Works with marketing staff to develop detailed marketing plans for all media channels and sales teams
• Approves and oversees the creative development of promotional materials, website content, advertisements, and other marketing-related projects
• Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution.
• Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels – content creation, content creation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis, and much more
• Communicates with various media buyers, advertising agencies, printers, and other services to help marketing projects come to fruition
• Provides in-depth information to interested clients, and acts as a representative for the marketing department in important vendors meetings
• Works within the department budget to develop cost-effective marketing plans for each product or service
• Tracks all marketing and sales data and creates detailed written reports and verbal presentations to bring to senior executives
• Coordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities and the sales affiliates.
• Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
• Monitor and report on the effectiveness of marketing communications.
• Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
• Build strategic relationships and partnerships with key industry players, agencies and vendors.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience as a Marketing/Communication Manager.
• Experience in the E-commerce/ online shopping platforms will be an advantage.
• Working Experience in on of the leading marketing agency will be an advantage.
• BS/MS degree in marketing/PR/Communication or a related field
• Demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn
• Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
• Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
• Expert in setting up and optimizing Digital Marketing and Social Media campaigns using Google AdWords campaigns, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter Ads.
• Good taste, a sense of aesthetics and a love for great copywriting, communication and brand management.
• Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
• Strong project management skills and in-depth understanding of the e-commerce industry.
• Can work independently and under pressure.
• Can commit to working extra hours.
- Job Location
- Manama, Bahrain
- Company Industry
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Marketing and PR
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Job Ref.
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 5 Max: 10
- Residence Location
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma