MEDICAL REPRESENTATIVE GRADUATE PROGRAM
An internship at L’Oréal Middle East will allow you to gain a strong professional experience, learn and connect with the best in industry! Come & join one of our Med Rep teams for a 6-12 months assignment.
– To indirectly boost brand sales through providing advice and recommending products.
– Visit doctors (general practitioners, specialists or hospital doctors) to introduce them to the brand / products to encourage prescription thereof:
– Highlight the formulas, their ingredients and the corresponding medical tests
– Draw attention to the product advantages, medical instructions for use and dosages
– Provide the supporting technical / scientific documentation
– Represent the Brand at professional medical events
– Confident in using with ease Microsoft Excel
– Demonstrate an ability to work in a multi-functional environment, and interact effectively with your business partners
– Be able to operate in a fast moving environment and to manage time efficiently in order to meet deadlines
PROGRAM REQUIREMENTS & DETAILS
– You must be in your final year or a fresh graduate (less than a year)
– You must be available for at least 6 months starting from the
– 15th of July 2018
Ready to start your L’Oréal adventure. Let us know more about you by applying now to this offer!
For more than a century, we have devoted our energy and our competencies solely to one business: beauty. We have chosen to offer our expertise in the service of women and men worldwide, meeting the infinite diversity of their beauty desires. We are committed to fulfilling this mission ethically and responsibly.