– The Paralegal assistant is expected to be a highly experienced legal administration professional.
– Trustworthiness, loyalty, leadership, excellent communication skills and the ability to execute strictly private and confidential matters are essential.
– The Paralegal assistant will be fully responsible for properly transcribing, filing, and organizing all legal document and contracts and corporate transactions.
– Transcribe and proofread hundreds of legal documents and contracts
– File, organize, scan, copy and fax legal documents and contracts
– Schedule court depositions, hearings and other meetings
– File documents with the court ahead of deadlines
Desired Skills & Experience:
– Associate Degree in Legal Studies or related field required
– 3+ years’ experience as a paralegal or legal secretary
– Familiarity with legal documents and terminology
– Proficiency with MS Office
– Typing speed of at least 50 wpm with a high rate of accuracy
– Able to effectively prioritize and meet deadlines
– Excellent written and oral communication skills
– Courteous and professional demeanor
– Able to work as a team with lawyers
– Strong sense of discretion
Societe Credit Immobilier (SCI) combines international background and expertise in UAE’s local market, backed by decades of experience in financial investment management.