Partnerships Manager Morocco
At Careem, our mission is to simplify and improve the lives of people, initially through solutions that make transportation in the region reliable, and over time, through disruptions in payments and logistics. In the process, we want to build an organization that inspires and to become a world-class institution from the region.
Underpinning this ambition is the need to build strong brand equity for the Careem of the future – and this is where you will make a difference! We have a fundamental belief that people hold the key to our success.
Founded in 2012 by former entrepreneurs and McKinsey alumni, Careem is the MENA regions leading ride-hailing service and newest Tech Unicorn. With a strong track-record of growth, we now operate in 100+ cities across 14 countries and host over 24 million users. With our recent Series D funding success, we are positioned on the cusp of significant scale and well on target to deliver our goal of creating one million jobs in the region by 2018
About The Role:
We are seeking a partnerships manager to nurture a strong industry network, increase awareness and develop an enviable corporate image by developing and executing effective communication and client relations programs.
Key Responsibilities Include:
– Develop a growth Partnership strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction including objectives, approach, activities, timeline and budgets.
– Optimize visibility, minimize churn and manage stakeholders perception.
– Locate and/or propose potential partnerships by contacting potential partners, discovering and exploring opportunities.
– Follow up with new partnership opportunities and set up meetings.
– Develop negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new partnership with company strategies and operations.
– Monitor, analyze and present partnerships contribution and accomplishments on weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
– Integrate partnership activities with other marketing activities such as PR, research, social media, content marketing and advertising.
The ideal candidate will have a passionate commitment to improving the lives of people, an insane focus on excellence and customer service, and a strong alignment with our core values: being bold, focused, agile and collaborative.
Additional Qualifications Include:
– BA/MA degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, business administration, sales or relevant field.
– Proven working experience as a partnership manager, business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role.
– Proven sales track record.
– Experience in customer support is a plus.
– Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software.
– Proficiency in English and Arabic.
– Market knowledge and strong relationships with both local and national businesses.
– Communication and negotiation skills.
– Time management and planning skills.
We offer an attractive total compensation package, with emphasis on equity compensation, excellent health benefits and monthly Careem credits. You will have a unique opportunity to join a fast-growing company on the ground floor and shape its direction
We are a brand that aims to simplify people’s lives by revolutionizing the transportation industry. A brand that strives to inspire everyone it interacts with, and supports every single person who dares to believe. #BeCareem
Careem is the MENA region’s leading ride-hailing service and newest Tech Unicorn. With 30% monthly growth, we now operate in 50+ cities across 11 countries and host over 6 million users. With our recent Series D funding success, we are positioned on the cusp of significant scale and well on target to deliver our goal of creating one million jobs in the region by 2018.