Product Marketing Executive (Guitar)
Salary: 6,000 to 8,500 AED
Department: Sales & Marketing
Reporting to the Sales & Marketing Manager based in our our JAFZA offices, this position is responsible for driving marketing activities to grow guitar business.
· Formulate and execute strategic marketing plans for Guitars.
· Relationships with our distributors and customers
· Coordinate product trainings for our distributor’s retail and wholesale businesses.
· Manage the supply chains and inventory control.
· Providing sales, administration and marketing reports to the manager as required.
6,000 to 8,500
per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
· Proficient playing skills of guitar.
· Advance computer skills in MS office including Excel & PowerPoint.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
· The energy and enthusiasm to expand our sales.
Preferable skills (Not prerequisite conditions).
· Degree holder
· 2-4 years
· Extensive knowledge and experience in guitar industry.
italent has been around since 2012, when we saw that businesses needed better talent solutions for their employment requirements. By focusing our efforts on quality products and services that are simple-to-use and innovative, our team brings you the best results without any unexpected additional costs and unnecessary complications. Simply put, we love helping businesses find and keep the right people.