G4S is currently looking for experienced Project Engineers for Electronics Security Systems Division. Reporting to the Project Manager, the successful candidate will be a part of a multi cultural team of Engineers, Technicians, and Helpers and will be responsible for providing effective engineering and implementation of end to end execution for security integration and civil scope of works, including design, build, HSE and Quality Assurance for timely delivery and handover to the client.
Responsibilities includes (but not limited to) the following:
• Responsible for detailed engineering documents like detailed technical solutions, engineering drawings as per the local regulations applicable but within the awarded contract.
• Execute the project within the agreed time frame with the client, provide technical support to the team and maintain documentation as required to execute the project.
• Responsible for onsite supervision and implementation of the construction of an electronic security system.
• Interact with customers and consultants
• Interact with suppliers /OEM for technical input
• Carry out risk assessment and prepare method of statements
• Prepare documentation required for approvals from government agencies like ADMCC / SIRA, etc.
• Support the execution team in commissioning of the systems and test and acceptance procedures
• Product demos – preparation, delivery and follow-up on technical product demos.
• Provide technical back-up to sales – attend trade shows, follow-up after sales calls/visits, etc.
• A Bachelor of Engineering degree/diploma holder in Electrical, Electronics, IT or equivalent
• Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in handling execution of large security systems projects
• Project execution with understanding of project reports and operational controls.
• Possess comprehensive knowledge of low current systems including Access Control, CCTV, Fire Alarm, Intercom, Gate barriers, Intruder Alarm, Network configuration etc.
• Proficient in MS Office application – (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Strong English communication, vernal and written
• Working knowledge of AutoCAD and MS Projects
G4S UAE is the largest and fastest growing total security solutions provider. This rapidly growing list of products and services, along with the company’s global backing, means that we are uniquely placed to provide quality security solutions throughout the United Arab Emirates.
G4S was the first security company in the UAE to start the detailed work to apply for, and achieve, accreditation to ISO 9001:2008. This involved the identification of all key processes and their documentation to form part of the Quality Manual and the Company was awarded the certificate early March 2003. Our Quality Management System is based on functional responsibilities and objectives being clearly defined to support the fundamental management principal that it is the responsibility of every individual in the organisation to deliver quality service to our customers. We are committed to maintaining the Quality Management System. The key strategic objective is to achieve continuous improvement and innovation in all aspects of our business process.