A well-established wellness/medical center in Dubai is looking for an Arabic speaking Healthcare Receptionist join their highly professional team on a full-time basis.
• Welcomes and greets all patients and visitors, in person or over the phone
• Answers the phone while maintaining a polite, consistent phone manner using proper telephone etiquette
• Responsible for keeping the reception area clean and organized
• Registers new patients and updates existing patient demographics by collecting detailed patient information including personal and financial information
• Facilitates patient flow by notifying the provider of patients’ arrival, being aware of delays, and communicating with patients and clinical staff
• Responds to inquiries by patients, prospective patients, and visitors in a courteous manner
• Protects patient confidentiality, making sure protected health information is secured by not leaving PHI in plain sight and logging off the computer before leaving it unattended.
7,000 to 8,000
per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Arabic speaker mandatory
• Has at least 1 year working as a Receptionist in a healthcare facility
• Possess excellent Customer Service Skills
• Has a great personality – warm, friendly, and outgoing
• Speaks fluent English
• Must be residing in UAE already
• Must have experience with insurance and claims management
The desired candidate must be a people person, an excellent team player, who is outgoing, energetic and positive with a willingness to learn and improve.
We are NOT just a recruitment agency. We are a PEOPLE’S Company. A team of dedicated professionals who believe in the well-being of the individual.
Cassia is a boutique healthcare recruitment company, offering high-value human resources to the growing demand of the Middle East medical industry. Our unique value proposition is based on placing highly qualified, experienced and well-prepared candidates from Western Nations into the rapidly expanding Middle Eastern healthcare market.