G4S UAE is currently looking for an experienced Security Systems Technician for our Electronics Security Systems Division. The successful candidate will join a fast growing multi-cultural team of Engineers, Technicians and Helpers to handle small to large scale security systems projects with the supervision of the Project Engineer and/or Project Manager.
Responsibilities includes but not limited to the following:
• Responsible for supporting the Project Engineer and/or Project Manager in conducting site surveys and workout the required bill of material as required at site.
• Prepare a list of installation material required at site and provide the same to the Support Engineer for material procurement.
• Lay the containment and pulling of cables at various sites within the time frame as per the requirement.
• Fix various field devices and central equipment to complete the installation of security systems within the time frame agreed with client.
• Ensure neat and proper installation of the systems to customer’s satisfaction.
• Test and pre-commission the systems before handover to the clients.
• Ensure safety procedures are followed at site.
• Schedule maintenance visits to clients.
• Provide technical support to sales as and when required.
• Diploma in Electrical or Electronics from a reputable institution.
• Minimum of 5 years experience with 2 years experience as a Technician for Low Current Security Systems
• Networking Project execution/commissioning background with an understanding of detailed engineering of various security systems
• Willingness and ability to work flexibly and diligently as befits an important role within a fast growing division.
• Strong team player who can communicate, motivate and interact effectively with technical, commercial and clerical team-members.
G4S UAE is the largest and fastest growing total security solutions provider. This rapidly growing list of products and services, along with the company’s global backing, means that we are uniquely placed to provide quality security solutions throughout the United Arab Emirates.
G4S was the first security company in the UAE to start the detailed work to apply for, and achieve, accreditation to ISO 9001:2008. This involved the identification of all key processes and their documentation to form part of the Quality Manual and the Company was awarded the certificate early March 2003. Our Quality Management System is based on functional responsibilities and objectives being clearly defined to support the fundamental management principal that it is the responsibility of every individual in the organisation to deliver quality service to our customers. We are committed to maintaining the Quality Management System. The key strategic objective is to achieve continuous improvement and innovation in all aspects of our business process.