To provide high quality, pro-active and business oriented legal advice and assistance on both non-contentious and contentious matters
A leading global professional services NYSE listed firm providing a broad range of services and promotes a culture where everyone has opportunities for growth and development. They are able to successfully leverage the diverse cultures, backgrounds, and experiences of their employees which fosters innovation, and enhances results.
* Providing pro-active legal advice and assistance on all matters relevant to the business
* Drafting and reviewing legal documentation (including but not limited to agreements with clients, insurers, third parties, and correspondence with regulators).
* Assisting in negotiations, consultations and compliance
Join a company where you will interact with legal individuals from around the globe in over 200 offices. Be a part of a diverse regional culture and allow for a work life balance
Candidates who apply must have all of the following criteria:
* 7 – 10 years post qualifying experience gained in a first tier law firm, major international company or both
* Experience gained within the Professional Services industry
* Strong background in commercial contracting and corporate matters with preference to insurance/regulatory laws
* Arabic speaking, reading and legal drafting is a must
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting
Banking & Financial Services
Property & Construction
Engineering & Supply Chain
Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.