Reporting to the MD, the Senior Operations Manager will play a key strategic & operational role in expanding the business. The successful candidate will be from either an Architecture or Interior Design contracting background and will have progressed into a management role.
Key Accountabilities include
– Be responsible for managing multiple managers, engineers and departments for the execution of turnkey Architectural and Interior-fit out projects in Bahrain.
– Responsible for developing strong field force for various sites by monitoring availability and flow of personnel and well as assigning teams to projects
– Plan, staff and supervise all assigned worked, and establish a network of continuous information and data between the commercial, design, procurement, and production department.
– Provide leadership to assist staff in functioning as a team and in maintaining a productive, cost-effective, safe and legal workplace whilst encouraging the image & brand of the company.
– Regularly communicate with team to delegate work, guide performance and evaluate results.
– Work with veteran carpentry, paint production managers, metal works workshops etc., and be able to address any / all issues.
– Be able to improve on logistics and overall site performances.
– Provide support to any number of projects from an operational and resource standpoint.
– Develop and maintain relations with principal suppliers and clients
– Review, modify and update all business processes as required.
– Maintain the corporate brand, goodwill and quality assurance.
– Full Profit & Loss responsibility, business development, projects management, operations, project delivery and successful performance of the company.
– Plan and monitor financial aspects of division; manage all financial and banking relations, cash flow, collections, payments – etc.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
– Qualified Engineer with degree in Civil, Architecture, Interior Design or relevant related discipline
– A proven track record in interior fit out industry with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a managerial level position
– Prior P&L management responsibility
– Have a strong background in interior fit out, Interior Design with Design Project Management and Business Development exposure
– Previous Middle East/ Gulf work experience essential and Bahrain Experience will be considered as a distinct advantage
– Possess strong leadership qualities and a proactive nature in communication and interaction
– Man management skills
– Strong Project Management skills
- Job Location
- Manama, Bahrain
- Company Industry
- Architecture; Interior design
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Construction and Building
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Job Ref.
- Career Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 15
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma