Note : Only candidates that are willing to migrate themselves to Australia and Canada may apply.
A fortune 500 company, with offices based in Australia and Canada are looking for structural engineer. The company is offering a handsome salary package of $150k+ to suitable candidates, with a minimum work experience of 5 years under their belt.
Roles and Responsibilities:
The client is looking for a well-qualified applicant and will be responsible for taking care of-
- Day-to-day functioning of the organization’s structural engineering needs.
- Assisting with the design and physical integrity of the architectures.
- Ensure the safety and durability of the project on which they are working.
- Communication and coordination with other members of the team working on the project.
- Investigation and surveying potential building sites to determine suitability.
To be applicable for the job, the candidate must be in possession of the following:
- Must hold a qualifying degree from a recognized university.
- Must hold a valid engineering certificate from the concerned authorities.
- Must have a minimum work experience of 5 years.
- Must be proficient in written/spoken English and possess good communication skills.
- Must have a good grasp over the concept of physics.
- Job Location
- Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Job Ref.
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 5 Max: 10
- Residence Location
- Bahrain; Kuwait; Oman; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; United Arab Emirates
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
- Min: 22 Max: 44