Responsibilities & Duties:-
· Preparing responsibilities:-
– Posting the journal entries and Generating the trial balance
– Closing the period (monthly, quarterly or yearly) and Preparing the financial statements & management accounts.
– Generate financial & management reports and statements to the line manager for review up on request.
– Submitting the VAT returns according to the company related registration.
– Attending schedule meetings & up on request.
– Preparing the payroll file on monthly basis.
– Keeping all information and documentation organized.
· Checking & Reviewing responsibilities:-
– Analyzing & Keeping track of a business’s day-to-day financial transactions.
– Checking accuracy of documents & Identifying the accounting treatment required.
– Reviewing journal entries + all payments and receipts vouchers.
– Reviewing the bank payments created according to the daily payment schedule.
– Maintaining the suppliers & Customers Aging on weekly basis.
– Ensuring that the statements of banks accounts are reconciled on monthly basis.
– Ensuring that the statements of suppliers & Customers are reconciled on monthly basis.
– Ensuring that the statements of related parties are reconciled on monthly basis and the related debit and credit notes are recorded in the related period.
– Ensuring that the Fixed Asset Register/Depreciation/Amortization calculations are up to date on monthly basis.
– Ensuring that Inventory movement is up to date on monthly basis.
– Ensuring that the prepayments schedules are up to date on monthly basis.
– Ensuring that the accruals & provisions working sheets and calculations are up to date on monthly basis.
– Ensuring that the petty cash replenishment processed according to the company policy.
– Review and recommend changes to existing accounting procedures.
– Analyze financial discrepancies and recommend effective resolutions.
· Supervising responsibilities:-
– Ensuring accounting treatments are performed according to the company policies & procedures.
– Monitoring financial transactions recording according to the accounting standards + company policies and Procedures + Related regulations.
– Leading a stock count every quarter and reporting the findings.
· Managing & Training responsibilities:-
– Managing Accounting Team.
– Preparing a training plan for the accounting team.
– Preparing evaluation forms for the accounting team.
– Reporting the accounting team performance according to the training plan.
– Managing the accounting team to complete assigned accounting tasks within deadlines.
– Provide guidance to the team when needed.
· Assisting responsibilities:-
– Assist in auditing activities by providing necessary information and preparing requested documentations.
– Assist in Preparing the budget & Forecast reports.
Strong analytical and financial skills + High skills in using Excel + well organized + detailed & Accurate + good communication skills.
Proficient with IFRS+ Experience in local tax, customs and regulatory requirements + Experience working in a fast pace environment+ Hands-on experience handling full set of accounts + willingness to learn
- Job Location
- Dammam, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- Oil & Gas
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Accounting and Auditing
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- $4,000 – $5,000
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 5 Max: 10
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma