Report to Head of Compliance and Senior Management
• Maintaining the Branch’s AML/CFT policies and procedures;
• Ensuring that the Branch complies with the AML Law and any other applicable AML/CFT legislation and regulations;
• Developing and maintaining a risk assessment framework for products and services, clients and customers, and other issues relating to money laundering;
• Keeping and maintaining records of high risk customers, and reporting suspicious activities to the authorities;
• Overseeing and implementing an ongoing AML training program for other employees;
• Monitor the day-to-day operation of its policies and procedures relevant to the SAMA regulations;
• Providing guidance to Branch employees on AML related concerns that they may have during their normal course of business;
• Receive and act on reasonable request for information made by the Financial Intelligence Unit;
• Acting as the Branch’s main point of contact in respect of handling internal suspicious transactions reports from the staff and inform Head of Compliance promptly to follow up of contacting the Financial Investigation Unit in line with internal process;
• On-going monitoring of what may, in his opinion, constitute high-risk customer accounts;
• Maintaining all necessary CDD, transactions, STR and staff training records for the required periods;
• Communicate to the Business units the new regulations concerning AML & CTF and provide advice on on-boarding customers and existing customers in line with the AML Law and implementing regulations;
• Reviewing and ensuring that corrective action is taken on all AML issues identified during regulatory reviews and internal/external audit reviews;
• Conduct periodic testing on the AML System and ensure that AML Scenarios are functioning;
• Inform Head of Compliance, Information Security and Senior Management of any malfunction in AML System;
• Update sanction list in the AML System;
• Conduct spot checking on the business and report risk gabs and ensure the business provide action plans with deadline dates;
• Report on any AML risk gabs to the Head of Compliance, Senior Management and Head Office.
• Bachelor’s degree in finance or relevant filed.
• At least 5 years of working experience with AML or Compliance function.
• Have experience on STR and Sanction investigation.
• Knows what is Money Laundering and Terrorist Finance.
• Good Knowledge of the banking business.
• Proficiency in speaking, writing & reading English
• Good communication skills.
Through its continuous endeavor and stable development, Industrial and commercial bank of China (the Bank) has developed into the top large listed bank in the world, possessing an excellent customer base, a diversified business structure, strong innovation capabilities and market competitiveness. The Bank has its presence in six continents, and its overseas network has expanded to 47 countries and regions.The Bank provides comprehensive financial products and services to 6,271 thousand corporate customers and 567 million personal customers by virtue of the distribution channels consisting of 16,092 domestic institutions, 426 overseas institutions and 1,545 correspondent banks worldwide, as well as through its E-banking network comprising a range of Internet and telephone banking services and self-service banking centers, forming a diversified and internationalized operating structure focusing on commercial banking business and maintaining a leading position in the domestic market in the commercial banking sector. In 2018, ICBC ranked the 1st place among the Top 1000 World Banks by The Banker, ranked 1st place in the Global 2000 listed by Forbes for the sixth consecutive year, and took the 1st place among the Top 500 Banking Brands of Brand Finance for the third consecutive year.
ICBC pays great attention to business expansion in Middle East. It is the earliest Chinese bank to set up business institution in the area and also the Chinese bank with the largest number of institutions and the biggest business size in Middle East so far. Riyadh Branch is ICBC’s fifth branch in Middle East after Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Doha and Kuwait.