Central University of Punjab (CUP) invite application for recruitment of Clerk posts. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in Central University of Punjab jobs notification and having 10th, 12th, B.Tech, M.Tech, MCA, MBBS, MD, MS qualification from recognized university/ institute by Government of India are eligible to apply for the post.
This page provide Free job alert for Central University of Punjab Recruitment 2020
Jobs Opportunity in Central University of Punjab details:
- Finance Officer (on Tenure Basis) – 01
- Controller of Examinations (on Tenure Basis) – 01
- Librarian – 01
- Assistant Librarian – 01
- Information Scientist – 01
- Medical Officer (Female) – 01
- Security Officer – 01
- Private Secretary – 05
- Section Officer – 01
- Estate Officer – 01
- Nursing Officer – 01
- Personal Assistant – 03
- Assistant – 01
- Lower Division Clerk – 01
- Driver – 01
- Cook – 02
- Laboratory Attendant – 02
- Office Attendant – 01
- Multi Tasking Staff – 01
Finance Officer (on Tenure Basis) – 57 years
Controller of Examinations (on Tenure Basis) – 57 years
Librarian – 57 years
Assistant Librarian – 35 years
Information Scientist – 40 years
Medical Officer (Female) – 45 years for Direct Recruitment
Security Officer – 50 years
Private Secretary – 40 years
Section Officer – 40 years
Estate Officer – 35 years
Nursing Officer – 35 years
Personal Assistant – 35 years
Assistant – 35 years
Lower Division Clerk – 30 years
Driver – 30 years for LMV & 45 years for HMV
Cook – 30 years
Laboratory Attendant – 30 years
Office Attendant – 30 years
Multi Tasking Staff – 30 years
- Finance Officer (on Tenure Basis) – Master’s Degree
- Controller of Examinations (on Tenure Basis) – Master’s Degree
- Librarian – As per UGC regulations on minimum qualifications for appointment of teachers and other academic staff in universities and colleges and measures for the Maintenance of standards in higher education 2018.
- Assistant Librarian – Master’s Degree in Library Science/ Information Science/ Documentation Science
- Information Scientist – M.E./M.Tech. (Computer Science) and Technology / Information Technology) OR First Class B.E./B.Tech. (Computer Science & Technology) and Technology / Information Technology) or equivalent with two years of relevant experience OR First Class Master in Computer Applications (MCA)
- Medical Officer (Female) – M.B.B.S/ M.D./ M.S. in any Clinical Specialty.
- Security Officer – Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent qualification.
- Private Secretary – Graduate
- Section Officer – Bachelor’s degree.
- Estate Officer – Bachelor’s degree
- Nursing Officer – 10+2 in Science Stream & Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
- Personal Assistant – Graduate in any discipline
- Assistant – Graduate in any discipline
- Lower Division Clerk – Bachelor’s Degree
- Driver – Matriculation with Valid Driving License for Light/Medium Vehicles/ Heavy Vehicle
- Cook – Class 10th with Diploma in Hotel Management/ Catering/ Cooking/ Food Production
- Laboratory Attendant – 10+2 or equivalent preferably in Science subject.
- Office Attendant – Matriculation
- Multi Tasking Staff – Matriculation
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting cup.edu.in and follow the job notification on how to apply online for Central University of Punjab Recruitment 2020 carefully before you start filling Online Form.
Form Submission Start Date : 04/02/2020
Form Submission Last Date : 26/02/2020
Reader’s are requested to follow Central University of Punjab official advertisement for complete details.
Related Job Alerts