-Provide the required linkage between the Board of Directors and the Executive Management Team, and provide them with adequate information to carry out their responsibilities.
– Provide advice, guidance, direction, and authorization to the Executive Management Team to carry out major plans and procedures, consistent with established policies.
– Assist the Board of Directors in setting strategic goals, objectives, budgets, policies, and procedures to enhance its market share, profitability and return on investment.
– Conduct a strategic review of performance on a regular basis to determine whether the company is meeting its short-and long-term objectives (increase in profits, increase in market share, return on investment, etc).
– Set departments’ high-level goals, objectives and plans and work with them on attaining such goals by closely monitoring their operations.
– Review the operating results of the company & compare them to established objectives and goals, and follow-up to ensure appropriate measures are taken to correct unsatisfactory results.
– Periodically review and check the performance of the Executive Management Team and recommend remedial action and improvements.
– Promote the companies direction and momentum, its business performance, the positive external impact (image), internal business climate, people and services.
– Act as the principal public relations officer of the company and represent them with major customers, government entities, the financial community, and the public.
– Ensure development of an effective organizational structure and the promotion of a positive internal climate in which management development for succession is nurtured.
– Delegate some responsibilities to appropriate executives in order to ensure smooth running of the company.
– Conduct annual performance appraisal for all executives and recommend salary adjustments, rewards and promotions.
– Monitor the adherence of employees to guidelines, policies and procedures.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Company Industry:||Real Estate|
|Career Level:||Senior Executive|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen|