CIL Management Trainee Syllabus 2020 & Exam Pattern PDF Download
CIL Management Trainee Syllabus 2020 & Exam Pattern PDF Download: In this article, we have provided CIL Management Trainee Syllabus, Selection Process, Exam Pattern 2020. And after referring these details the candidates will be able to get a perfect idea and can make a time table for preparing CIL Management Trainee Exam. We are also providing you with the official Portal of the CIL Management Trainee Exam below, for further reference.
CIL Management Trainee Syllabus 2020 Details
|Organization Name||Coal India Limited|
|Post Name||Management Trainee|
|Selection Process||Computer Based Test, Interview|
|Job Location||Across India|
CIL Management Trainee 2020 Selection Process
For getting qualifying in the CIL Management Trainee Exam. The candidates need to attend the basic Computer Based Online Examination. And for getting preparing this round also details provided below. And next, after qualifying the Computer Based Online Examination, the candidates are called to interview. Then, Only after clearing this Personal round the candidate becomes CIL Management Trainee.
- Computer-Based Online Examination
- Personal Interview.
CIL Management Trainee Exam Pattern 2020
The duration of Computer Based Online Test will be for 3 hours (in one sitting) consisting of two papers (Paper-I & Paper-II) of 100 marks each. Paper- I will consist of General Knowledge/ Awareness, Reasoning, Numerical Ability, and General English and Paper-II will consist of Professional Knowledge (Discipline related with 100 multiple-choice questions (MCQ) in each paper. Each question will carry 1 mark and there is no penalty for the wrong answer. No marks will be awarded for un-attempted questions. The question paper shall be bilingual i.e. in English and Hindi only.
|Papers||Sections||No. of Questions|
|Paper 1||General Awareness||100|
|Paper 2||Professional Knowledge|
Download CIL Management Trainee Syllabus 2020 PDF
In the following, the candidates can get information about the CIL Management Trainee 2020 Syllabus Pattern. By, referring this the candidates will be able to get a brief idea about it. Candidates have to practice more for clearing the exam. The details also help the candidate for getting more marks, they have to prepare topics vice. So that they will be able to get more time in attending the exam. As this exam is a prestigious exam the level of this exam is a little tough. So, the candidates need to be a little careful in attending the exam.
- Engineering Mechanics.
- Elements of Structural Analysis.
- The Strength of Materials.
- Elements of Geo technical Engineering.
- Civil Engineering Materials.
- Reinforced Concrete Structures.
- Bridge Superstructure.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- Steel Structures.
- Design of Structure.
- Bridge Engineering.
- Transportation Engineering.
- Bridge Architecture
- Hydrology etc.
Electronics & Telecommunication
- Basics of Circuits and Measurement Systems.
- Analog Electronics.
- Transducers, Mechanical Measurement and Industrial Instrumentation.
- Electrical and Electronic Measurements.
- Digital Electronics.
- Control Systems and Process Control.
- Analytical, Optical Instrumentation.
- Signals, Systems, and Communications.
- Computer Networks.
- Web Technologies.
- Programming and Data Structures.
- Computer Networks.
- Computer Organization and Architecture.
- Operating System.
- Digital Logic.
- Information Systems and Software Engineering etc.
- Computer Fundamentals and Programming
- Relational Data Base Management System
- Operating System
- Cyber Law in India
- Data Communication and Networks
- Information and Network Security
- Linux System Administration
- Industry Safety.
- Energy conservation.
- Engineering Mechanics.
- Management Information System.
- Engineering Materials.
- The Strength of Materials.
- Metal Casting.
- Inventory Control.
- Production Planning and Control.
- Computer Integrated Manufacturing Design.
- Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996: Sections (7, 8 9, 10, 11, 12, 15, 16, 17, 21, 26, 27, 33, 34, 35, 36, 43)
- Registration Act, 1988 : Sections (17, 18, 26, 28, 29, 32, 33, 34, 49, 89)
- Industrial Disputes Act, 1947: Whole
- Industrial Employment (Standing Order) Act, 1946 :Sections (3,4,5,6,7,9,13,14)
- Payment of Gratuity Act, 1972 : Sections (2A,3,6,7,8,9,13,14)
- Payment of Wages Act,1936 : Sections (7,9,12)
- Workmen’s Compensation Act, 1923 :Sections (3,5,19,28)
- Code of Criminal Procedure,1973: Sections (26,28,29,31,41,57,82,83,85,107,125,126,127,133,144,145,154,161,162,164,197, 220,300,305,374,378,397,401,437,438,468,469,470)
- Code of Civil Procedure,1908 : Sections (10,11,20,24,25,34,47,60,80,88,92,96 to 109, 113,114,115,148A & Order-I, OrderII, Order-III,Order-IV, Order-VI,Order-X,Order-XI, Order-XVI, Order-XIX,Order-XXII, Order-XXIX,Order-XXX, Order-XXXV, Order-XXXVI, Order-XXXIX, Order XI)
- Land Acquisition Act,1994 : Sections (4,6,9,13,17,18)
- Sale of Goods Act, 1930 : Sections (2,4,12,13,18,19,26,55)
- Mines and Minerals(Regulations& Development) Act,1957: Sections (4,4A,5,6,7,8,9,9A,23,23A,30,31,37,37A)
- Companies Act, 1956 : Sections (3, 4, 9, 10, 12, 433, 434, 617, 630)
- Indian Penal Code, 1860 : Sections (21, 100to106, 120A, 120B, 191 to 200, 264 to 267and 299 to 307).
- Constitution of India : Art14, 16, 19, 32,136,141,226,227 and 311.
- Mines Act,1952 : Sections ( 33,34,36,37,45,46,47 and 53).
- Coal Mines Nationalization Act,1973 : Whole
- Indian Contract Act, 1872 : Sections (10,11,23,24,25,26,31,37,51,62 and 73).
- Contract Labour (Regulation and Abolition) Act, 1970: Whole
- Coal-Bearing Area (Acquisition and Development) Act, 1957: Whole.
- Electromagnetic Theory.
- Analog and Digital Electronics.
- Electrical Instrumentation.
- Control Systems.
- Utilization of Electrical Energy.
- Power System Protection.
- Network Analysis.
- Power Systems.
- Power System Analysis & Control.
- Electrical Machines.
- Switch Gear and Protection
- Power Electronics & Drives etc.
- Important Financial & Economic News.
- Indian Constitution.
- India and its neighboring countries.
- Knowledge of Current Events.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Economy, Banking, and Finance.
- Budget and Five Year Plans.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- Scientific Research.
- General Politics.
- Countries & Capitals. etc.
- Profit and Loss.
- Time & Distance.
- Time & Work.
- Pipes & Cisterns.
- Problems on Ages.
- Boats & Streams.
- Data Interpretation etc.
Finance & Accounts
- Financial Accounting
- Cost and Management Accounting
- Financial Management
- Business and Corporate Law
- Indirect Tax Laws
- Income-tax Law
- Business Statistics & Data Processing
- Banking and financial institution
- Space Visualization.
- Visual Memory.
- Decision Making.
- Figure Classification.
- Problem Solving.
- Discriminating Observation.
- Similarities and Differences.
- Relationship Concepts.
- Arithmetical Number Series etc.
- Engineering Graphics
- Applied Science
- Applied Mathematics
- Basics of Electrical & Electronics Engg. (Mining)
- Mining Geology
- Introduction to Mining
- Mining Practice
- Basic Computer Skills
- U/G Metalliferous Mining
- Surface Mining
- Mechanical Technology (Mining)
- Industrial Training in Underground Mines (Module I)
- Mine Environmental Engg.
- Coal Mining
- Blasting Techniques in Mines
- Mine Surveying Practice
- Computer Application in Mining
- Mineral Recovery
- Mine Machinery
- Mine Legislation & General Safety
- Rock Mechanics & Ground Control
- Basic Management Skills & Indian Constitution
To Download CIL Management Trainee Syllabus 2020 PDF: Click Here
Conclusion: We hope that the above information is useful to you. To get day-to-day updates of Syllabus 2020, Exam Pattern Follow us on FreshersNow.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the CIL Management Trainee Selection Process?
After qualifying the Computer-Based Online Examination the Candidate will be called for Personal Interview. After clearing the interview candidates will be selected.
What is the CIL Management Trainee Exam Pattern?
The duration of Computer Based Online Test will be for 3 hours (in one sitting) consisting of two papers (Paper-I & Paper-II) of 100 marks each. Paper- I will consist of General Knowledge/ Awareness, Reasoning, Numerical Ability, and General English and Paper-II will consist of Professional Knowledge (Discipline related with 100 multiple-choice questions (MCQ) in each paper.
Is there any negative marking for the Wrong Answer in CIL exam?
No, there is no negative marking for any wrong answer.