The Project:We are working on a DBOOT (design, build, own, operate, transfer) project (PRJ) for 46,000 m³/d Oil Produced Water treatment plant.
Your key responsibilities
- Following European/German specifications and calculations to create various technical and civil drawings in 3D and 2D with AutoCAD AEC Collection.
- Preparing drawings, conduct basic calculations and perform other duties of a similar nature and level as assigned.
- Utilize relevant software programs to prepare exhibits and complex working drawings; continue to develop skills using software programs for design and/or drafting
- Identifying and communicating potential design problems to the rest of the team.
Your capabilities and credentials
- Excellent in Civil 3D
- Revit and Civil Infrastructure
- Oral, written and graphic communication skills in English language
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work well in a team and on your own.
- Ability to solve problems using sound professional judgement, creativity, and innovation
- Takes initiative on tasks and coordinates with other members of the design team
- Ability to create and interpret sketches, drawings, and various elements
- Ability to respond well to criticism and maintain a positive attitude.
- Job Location
- Muscat, Oman
- Company Industry
- Oil & Gas
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Civil Engineering
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
Civil And Industrial Engineering