The main responsibilities of the position include:
• Utilizing strong selling skills, develop and understand customer needs
• Develop and maintain a high technical competency for our products
• Responsible for activating new client leads and following up with potential clients
• Developing and maintaining excellent relationships with prospective and existing clients
• Deliver effective sales presentations over the phone.
• Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
• Achieve profitable sales growth objectives within assigned territory
• Ensuring compliance with the company’s legal guidelines and compliance procedures
• Providing suggestions on system enhancements
• Always acting in the best interest of the company, and cooperating with the rest of the Client Relations team to perform business development
• Contributing to the team effort by achieving targeted results
• Cooperating effectively with other departments as necessary
per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Degree in a business-related field will be a plus
• Client handling experience in the financial services sector is a definite plus
• Outside sales experience
• Sales oriented
• Fluent in English
• Excellent oral and written skills in English
• Reliable, with integrity of character
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
• Dynamic, innovative and target oriented
• Strong computer literacy
• Valid work permit required
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world’s most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise – 3600 offices in over 80 countries – we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership.
Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions