Summary of the role:
Responsible for being the main point of contact of assigned clients, and ensuring the optimal execution of their sale contracts, while continually providing high quality service to all involved stakeholders.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
Ensure efficient (cost-effective, on-time) execution of EU sale contracts for specific assigned clients (from marketing/sampling phase to delivery) & keep related data up-to-date.
• Keep assigned client profiles up-to-date and liaise with Inbound teams effectively on related procedural changes where relevant.
• Issue shipping instruction & logistic documents related to assigned sales (invoices, release documents, cover letters…) & instruct/ensure upload of related external documents where required.
• Work closely with relevant internal teams, clients, brokers, and logistic-service providers to ensure 24h customer service, data accuracy & efficient coordination (position check, effective back-up/ handover, etc.)
• Work closely with Sales team, Inbound teams and head office (GVA) to anticipate execution challenges and advise on potential solutions.
• Advise Sales team on logistic costs for specific sale scenarios, and any other logistic aspect of a sales project/ potential business.
• Monitor assigned clients’ position & receivables.
Qualifications and Education:
• BA or equivalent, with a focus on Commodity Trading, Logistics or Management as a plus.
• Other certifications are a plus.
• Experience in an international environment/ global collaboration.
• Experience in coffee trade logistics is a plus.
• Experience in Customer Service is a plus.
• Good knowledge of Excel, Word, Outlook
• Knowledge of collaborative tools (MS Teams, SharePoint, …) & Power BI are a plus.
• Knowledge of Incoterms
• Knowledge of ESCC is a plus
• Knowledge of PBI is a plus
• Excellent organizational skills (ability to prioritize, plan tasks and
• Teamwork skills/ team spirit
• Ability to work under stress and respond to tight deadlines
• High level of autonomy
• Excellent knowledge of English and preferably also of French,
Spanish, German or Portuguese.
• Knowledge of any other language is a plus.
• A positive, friendly and helpful attitude
• Autonomy/ ability to take charge of situations with confidence &
• Client satisfaction
• Expertise on client profiles/ procedures & outbound process
• Efficient coordination & communication with all relevant parties
• Contribution to the Logistics strategy