Job Objectives:to assist the Business Development Manager / Sales Manager in the entire gamut of Commercial activities.
Duties and Responsibilities
Essential responsibilities and duties may include, but are not limited to, the following.
- Maintains commercial records,files, contracts and all internal communications between the concerned departments including Oprations in a highly organised and easily retrievable manner.
- Assists business Development Manager in conducting Media research ( print and online) and captures leads and information related to business opportunities and reports time to time.
- Maintains, updates and submits monthly reports to regional Management. This includes CRM updates as well as Sales pipeline.
- Drafts all commercial offers for BD Manager’s approval: this means reading all commercial requests and tenders received. The role involves high literary for the Commercial and technical offers write-up.
- Periodically reviews the performance of each of the current contracts in the private sector to prepare a report on the adherence of services to the contractual terms .
- Collects relevant information and data required for compiling the bid documents form internal and external sources in a time bound manner.
- Ensures the brochures and other marketing tools are designed,drafted and presented in a highly professional manner and contain up-to-date information .
- Maintains backlog of existing contracts.
- Adheres to company’s Administration Manual and other policies and procedures.
- Performs any other duties out of the normal routine but within the scope of the job.
- Maintain our commercial email address and reply to client request accordingly.
- Maintain all our log in details on the various web sites and portals with up to date information.
- Maintain all contract date renewals, amendments and client correspondence.
- RFQs received and proposals submitted with up to date technical offers ready for print out or download.
- Summarize and dissect the RFQ for department head costing information.
- Client for life & Client satisfaction responsibility.
- To work closely with BD on CRM update & accuracy.
- Interacts with various functional departments during tendering, mobilization process to satisfy contractual or legal requirements.
- Maintains a pleasant and professional working relationship with her superiors, peers and clients at all times.
- Ensures that commercial activities meet with and integrate with company’s requirement for quality management, health and safety, legal stipulations and environmental issues.
- Ensures implementation of Quality System and Administration Manual requirements.
- Prepares reports about Analysis Of Market Shares, Gains & Losses (contracts) and Contracts Retention.
- Supports Business Development Manager to conduct market analysis, and market growth for multiservice in all segments: Energy and resources, Government Agencies,Healthcare,Education,Sports and Leisure ,Defense…etc
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Catering, Food Service, & Restaurant
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Residence Location
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma