Bachelor of Engineering or in the field of Accounting.
- 3 years of experience in same field
- 2Familiar with construction projects
- Basic understanding of engineering disciplines like Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, etc.
- Resolve discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information
- Compute costs by analyzing labor, material, and time requirements
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY/ DUTIES
- Prepare cost estimate of design, materials, construction works for all in house engineering Work requests (EWR) / WBS, accuracy of +10%.
- Check and review cost estimates submitted by GES contractors with accuracy +10% for all assigned EWR’s/ WBS.
- Collect internal/external cost data to improve budget accuracy and update the data base on regular basis.
- Initiate purchase request to serve any budgetary purpose request.
- Review manpower and other resources rate in data base to keep data up to date and maintain accuracy
- Support as required for verification of any design package cost proposal/or third parties cost proposals
- Perform any other duties and responsibilities as designated by the supervisor
- Job Location
- Rabigh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- Recruitment & Employee Placement Agency
- Company Type
- Recruitment Agency
- Job Role
- Accounting and Auditing
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 2 Max: 20
- Residence Location
- Saudi Arabia
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma