Data Manager – ETL & Data warehouse – Khobar – Saudi National
Data Analytics manager required to work in one of the largest Banks in Saudi Arabia. The Technology department are looking for Data Management and Analytics Platform Manager with a Background working with data and analytics. This is a hands-on Technical Data Manager role experience with developing ETL, Data warehousing and reporting components will be required.
Large Bank Based in Khobar – Multinational Presence
• Oversee the integration and staging of data, and the development and maintenance of the data lakes, data warehouse and data marts.
• Be the bank leader of data-driven insights that help support exploitation of strategic and tactical business opportunities, and be a champion for a data-driven, decision-making culture
• Facilitate the evolution to self-service analytics and data preparation
• Lead regulatory and compliance programs related to data and analytics assets:
• Ensure that appropriate audit controls exist for data and analytics that serve as the source material for regulatory reports.
• Ensure that the data used for financial reporting and to support legal requirements is valid, reliable, traceable, timely, available, secure and consistent.
• The ideal candidate will have in depth hands-on knowledge to manage the data platform team and pipeline, owning the delivery backlog of ETL and reporting requirements.
• This is a Senior Leadership role, where you must have a proven track record of leading complex, multidisciplinary talent teams in new endeavors and delivering solutions.
• As a technical lead you must show business use cases/outcomes, data sources and management concepts, and analytical approaches/options. Ability to effectively drive business, culture and technology change in a dynamic and complex operating environment.
• This is a role working in a Technical Data position within a large bank, excellent business acumen and interpersonal skills; able to work across business lines to influence and effect change to achieve common goals.
• This is a permanent role based in Khobar, Paying competitively & benefits. (Tax Free Salary)
Skills and experience required
• 8 + years experience
• Strong technical data background & understand including On-Prem data Infrastructure such as Oracle, SQL Server
• Knowledge around Data warehouses
• Experience with NoSQL or MongoDB
• ETL knowledge including data pipelining
• Technical Experience across all areas of data including:
• BI Tooling
• ETL tooling
• Web analytics tools
• A solid Data Expert is required, in multiple domain areas, such as data warehousing, business intelligence (BI), data governance, data architecture, data integration, data classification, data strategy, data quality management, data security and privacy, MDM, data standards, regulatory compliance, and enterprise architecture frameworks.
• Experience working in Banking is very nice to have.
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting
Banking & Financial Services
Property & Construction
Engineering & Supply Chain
Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.