* To lead, develop and structure the internal Design team as well as managing the consultant team to deliver a fully coordinated design scheme for the design delivery of large scale mixed use projects across the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
* Our client is a newly established semi-government real estate developer based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
* To lead, develop and structure the internal Design team as well as managing the consultant team to deliver a fully coordinated design scheme for the design delivery of the projects
* Provide guidance to the overall programme on codes and standards, design strategies, and processes necessary to complete the projects.
* Overseeing the design brief and scope of work to ensure the design consultant(s) are delivering the clients requirements.
* Identifying process improvements and be at the forefront of new and innovative working methods improving delivery productivity
* Competitive total rewards compensation on offer
* Work on a one of a kind project of Global Standards in KSA
* Health-care and additional benefits would be provided
* Academic Degree in Engineering/ Architecture/ Urban Design or equivalent. Masters degree preferred
* Approximately 25 years of experience, with most recently 10-15 years in the UAE/GCC, with a portfolio of projects led from Design to construction.
* Experience in successful executing large scale projects in past – ideally in mixed use, entertainment, residential or hotels
* Able to deliver results within a given framework
* Contribute to an environment where the culture is a strong and living reality that embraces the diversity of co-workers
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting
Banking & Financial Services
Property & Construction
Engineering & Supply Chain
Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.