The Director of Property Management strategies and oversees operation activities in support of the mission, vision, and objectives of the organization, providing leadership and guidance to a highly-experienced and professional team, ensures development and implementation of efficient operations systems and optimal financials to meet current and future needs of the Property Management Division.
You assist the Chief Executive Officer in the aggressive and successful growth of the division by planning, directing, administering, and coordinating the operational and business activities. You also provide the leadership, management and vision necessary to ensure the division has the proper operational control, reporting, procedures, and Human Resources to effectively grow our market share and scope of Property Management solutions in different real estate sectors (Residential, Commercial and Industrial).
Ultimately, we’ll trust you to help us remain compliant, efficient and profitable during the course of business.
- Participates as an active and contributing member of the Top Management team.
- Maintains a constructive and highly interactive relationship with other departments to maximize portfolio value and streamline reporting, including but not limited to (Commercial, HR, Finance, Administration and legal Divisions).
- Assists in the initiative of Digital Transformation and drives technology adoption through active engagement, monitoring, and daily coaching.
- Handles a broad spectrum of conveyancing and corporate real estate and finance matters for residential, commercial and industrial properties.
- Conducts reviews, studies, and evaluations of management operations and standards, including development of new concepts for departmental performance improvement.
- Establishes and implements the Property Management division’s organizational chart, structure, strategies, goals & objectives.
- Creates and implements a standardized operational policies & procedures and best practices manuals in line with company goals & objectives.
- Develops pricing strategies and budgeting plans in coordination with concerned departments.
- Provides strong leadership and communicates a strategic vision for the department.
- Oversees the regional offices and Property Managers to ensure standardized quality of outcomes.
- Manages team workloads to meet goals and deadlines.
- Recruits, trains and develops Property Management Managers.
- Conducts employee performance evaluations to ensure a well-qualified and motivated workforce.
- Ensures customer requirements are met in a timely manner while adopting a client centric approach.
The dynamic business environment of the company might bring changes in job nature induced by new technology, new business lines, new regulations… The Company might require the jobholder to carry out additional tasks that he/she will be trained and coached on…
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Engineering or equivalent.
- Master’s Degree, MBA, PMP certifications are a plus.
- Property Management Certification is a plus.
- Minimum 10 years of progressive management experience, with a proven track record of financial results and leadership.
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in Property Management.
- Experience with any property management software (i.e AppFolio, Yardi, MRI, etc.) is required.
- Budgeting knowledge, experience with developing operating & property budgets and managing P&L.
- Experience in remotely managing teams in a global setting.
Advanced/professional proficiency in Arabic and English is required; French is a Plus.
- Critical Thinking – strategic and highly analytical.
- Leadership – easily move others to action by delegating, coaching, planning, motivating, organizing, and controlling workflow.
- Goal Oriented – Result driven, naturally motivated to reach goals.
- Proactive self-starter with an entrepreneurial attitude and great instincts for value.
- Maturity – provide a good balance of risk taking and judgment; is aggressive and confident; able to operate independently.
- Strong command of details including project status and ability to drive projects to successful conclusion.
- Ability to work within a fast paced evolving organization and manage multiple complex priorities.
- Highly astute with exceptional interpersonal skills, including written and verbal communication.
- Knowledge of industry’s legal rules and guidelines.
- In depth knowledge of diverse business functions and principles (e.g. Operations, Marketing, Finance, Customer Service etc.)
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics.
- Strong knowledge with MS Office and various business software (e.g. ERP, CRM).
- Ability to travel upon business requirements.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule remotely including evenings and weekends when needed.
|Job Location:||Beirut, Lebanon|
|Company Industry:||Real Estate|