The DLP Coordinator will be responsible for supporting the client working alongside the senior managers and the client representative to ensued the smooth delivery of the Project Handover, from a Facilities Management and Operations perspective. Will need Procurement experience and awareness of financial process management.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Initiate project tracking and reporting system.
• Support project reporting and benefits tracking.
• Collect tasks status from activity owners, updates/analyses project schedules, and reports status/issued to Managers.
• Maintain the “master” copy of the project schedules (Microsoft Project), as well as archives copies.
• Quality control and final review for project close-out files.
Qualifications, Education & Other Skills:
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Degree in Engineering is preferred
• 2-3 years experience in a similar role.
• Could come from a construction procurement background.
• Ability to prioritize and coordinate tasks efficiently ensuring all deadlines are met.
• Good interpersonal skills and ability to quickly form relationships with colleagues and clients at all levels of seniority.
• Accurate and exemptional attention to detail.
• Proactive and enjoy working autonomously and as part of a wider team.
• Confident and assertive where required.
• Commercially confident.
• Team player who deals effectively with colleagues and clients in KSA and internationally.
• Good IT skills (Word, Excel, MS Outlook)
• Good communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
• Professional background with involvement in complex corporate projects.
• Proven leadership capabilities, communication, and facilitation skills.
• Advanced analytical and organization skills.
• International work experience (desirable).
• Recognized Project Management qualification/accreditation is preferable.
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that’s why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.