IFS – IT – Business Process Lead – Manager – Dubai
Line of Service: Internal Firm Services
Specialism: IFS – Information Technology (IT)
Management Level: Senior Manager
Job Description & Summary
A career in Information Technology, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to support our core business functions by deploying applications that enable our people to work more efficiently and deliver the highest levels of service to our clients. You’ll focus on managing the design and implementation of technology infrastructure within PwC, developing and enhancing both client and internal facing applications within PwC, and providing technology tools that help create a competitive advantage for the Firm to drive strategic business growth.
Our Policy, Strategy, and Leadership – Practice Support team provides strategic oversight, manages operations, and develops policies for all aspects of PwC’s Information Technology team.
• Act as the focal point for managing the optimization of core internal business processes, with a view to continuous improvement, technology enablement, and integrated platform management.
• Understand full landscape of PwC’s core business capabilities
• Detailed Process mapping to workflow
• Process Maturity modelling
• Gap analysis
• Process optimization
• Six Sigma / lean methodologies
• Work with global BOS teams
• Lead on creation of x Application Platform teams
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Economics, Technology, Engineering or Science
• Fluency in English
• Arabic an advantage
• 8-10 years of experience
• Excels in developing and maintaining strong stakeholder relationships across the business both locally and regionally
• Excellent leadership, team building and people management skills
• Proactive and organized with excellent time management and decision making skills
• Thorough with an eye for detail
• Passionate about client service
• Excellent negotiation skills
• Strong work ethic
• Ethical Conduct
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship? Yes
Government Clearance Required? Yes
PwC firms help organizations and individuals to create the value they’re looking for.
We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with close to 169,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. PwC is the brand under which member firms of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited (PwCIL) operate and provide services. Together, these firms form the global PwC network.
In our 3 key areas of business or Lines of Service Assurance, Tax, and Advisory we work with our clients from business start ups to the worlds leading organizations to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
We help our own people to learn, discover, develop and make a real difference all the way through their working lives. And we have big ambitions to grow.
PwC Middle East Region is part of what we call the Central Cluster and includes the UK, Europe and Africa as well as the Middle East. The region consists of 12 markets – UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Libya, Iraq and Palestine.
PwC has been established in the region for over 40 years, we already employ over 4500 people and we are on course to become the Middle East number one professional service firm.