KanzLife is looking for a dedicated, enthusiastic,organized, highly resilient, and committed Insurance Sales Consultant to buildup strong relationships, ensure growth attainment and to increase the company’sreputation in the market.
As an Insurance agent, you must be able to be a good listener to serve clients needs and earn their trust. Delivering the importance of our Insurance serviceeffectively will help us become an essential part of our customer’s lives. Ultimately, this position gives you the opportunity to network and build your own client base
Duties and Responsibilities
• Appraise the wishes and demands of business or individual customers and sell the suitable protection plans
• Oversee the entire sales process from proposal to close
• Seek to develop and maintain strong relationships with current and prospective clients
• Process and prepare appropriate documentation for new applications, payments and policy changes for insured’s needs
• Maintain effective communications through continuous follow-up until satisfactory resolution of claim.
• Provide financial recommendations and expertise to clients based on their financial goals, and ensure that their needs are always fulfilled
• Maintain booking systems, database and records
• Work with clients to deliver risk management strategies that fit their risk profile
• Forecast a multichannel approach to reach prospective clients and set up appointments for life insurance, health, and other services provided by the insurance company.
• Possess Entrepreneurial spirit with the determination to meet monthly sales goal
• Excel in communication which grants you the capability of managing effective interactions with local corporates and individuals
• Apply organization and time management skills when coordinating and responding to outbound telephone and email inquiries
• Work collaboratively with the top management through reporting the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives
• Assure on keeping information confidential