• Provide first level support for maintenance, configuration and operation of software/ hardware
• Proactively multitask, prioritize and resolve IT issues in a timely manner
• Work collaboratively with people across the organization
Reporting to: Office Administrator
• Specialist knowledge: Strong knowledge of operating systems, networking and hardware
• University Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree in IT related field
• Nature and length of previous experience: 0 to 2 years’ experience
• Soft Skills and Personality traits: Excellent communication skills
TWINVEY Electric Consultancy was established in 2005 to provide high technique Electrical Engineering Services worldwide and registered under consultancy category in Dubai. It Provides Power System Studies and Protection Calculations for Electrical Equipments & Composite Power Projects and Mechanical activities for structural analysis, CAD, Finite element modeling & Analysis.
The Firm has well qualified and experienced Engineers with sound technical knowledge to meet and exceed the expectations of the clients. It uses internationally recognized software tools for power system study. The knowledge and experience of the firm is kept close to the modern and fast developing technologies.