• Monitor leasing administration.
• Manage daily and weekly marketing and leasing reports.
• Draft comprehensive marketing and leasing plan.
• Establish key relationships with university community.
• Address events, meetings and clubs within designated segments.
• Use social media to enhance exposure, develop client loyalty and improve brand awareness.
• Gain comprehensive knowledge of assigned properties on vacancies, major tenants, small tenancy and lease expirations.
• Represent Hispanic demographics and psychographics strongly and accurately.
• Draft proposals, lease offers and documents on incoming and current tenancies.
• Present marketing letters and documents to potential tenants.
• Meet tenants to encourage leasing relations.
• Document to effectuate execution of leasing contract.
• Represent tenants to parties within organization.
• Good knowledge of leasing rules and regulations
• Proven track record of successful sales
• Basic understanding of MS Office
• Exquisite presentation and negotiation skills
• Well-versed in marketing and sales techniques
• BSc degree related
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties.
We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more.
Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering