1) Incoming shipments
– Upon receipt of transport documentation from suppliers, preparation of all relevant documentation related to the incoming pipeline (Foreign Ministry exemptions, clearing and transport contracts, B/L processing, etc).
– Notifying of and liaising with the designated clearing agent to ensure smooth and timely handling of consignments from the point of entry up to the free-zone warehouse / delegation.
– Liaises with the warehouse manager to ensure that received quantities are in accordance with the shipping documents.
2) Outgoing shipments
– Upon receipt of shipping request, preparation of shipping documentation and transportation.
– Maintain close communications with all concerned parties (consignee, transporter, agent, etc).
– Responsible for all relevant documentation to be included in the dispatch filing system (Bill of lading, packing lists, waybills, contracts, invoices, LN communications, etc).
B) OFFICE ACTIVITIES
– Consolidates shipping invoices and submits these to the logistician in charge for signing.
– Ensures accurate and up to date filing system for all dispatch and procurement activities.
– Dissemination of weekly pipeline status reports; dissemination of weekly stock reports.
– Maintaining data sheet for shipping activities
– Coordinates any unforeseen activities in the supply chain and shipping units.
– Reports on occurred problems without delay to the logistician in charge.
– Assists other logistics staff when required.
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Other Business Support Services
- Company Type
- Recruitment Agency
- Job Role
- Logistics and Transportation
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 3
- Residence Location