Experience Needed: Not less than 2 years
Education Level: Bachelor’s degree in mechanical Engineering / Agricultural Machinery Engineering
Computer skills: Very good computer skills and Microsoft office
Language: Very Good written and spoken English
Grade : Not less than good
- Receive work orders, dispatch schedules, and necessary related information and prepares for its execution.
- Draft parts requisitions define and acquire tools, parts, and manuals required for the assigned work.
- Attend at the customer’s site according to schedules and perform the required work. This includes identification of malfunctions, disjointing the equipment, repairing, replacing, and checking its performance after maintenance.
- Prepare the service report and gets the customer’s approval.
- Adhere to safety regulations and procedures and uses safety equipment properly when performing his fieldwork.
- Collect the inspection and repairing costs from customers as assigned.
- Ability to work under pressure
- High communication skills
- Logical Reasoning
- Eagerness to learn
- Job Location
- Cairo, Egypt
- Company Industry
- Automotive Dealership & Distributor; Industrial Engineering & Automation; Automotive Repair, Spare Parts, & Support Services
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Mechanical Engineering
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 2
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
Electrical And Mechanical Engineering