National Fisheries Development Board (NFDB) has released a notification for the NFDB Recruitment 2021 of Intern Vacancy. There is a total no of 16 posts. Those candidates who are interested in NDB Jobs 2021 can apply through the official website nfdb.gov.in by 21/05/2021.
NFDB Jobs Notification 2021 – Application Form Intern 16 Post
Those Candidates Are Interested in the Following NFDB Intern Vacancy and Completed the NFDB Intern Recruitment 2021 All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the NFDB Intern Notification Before NFDB Intern Application Form. Below is a brief description of the NFDB Intern official notification. Other details of Intern Jobs in NFDB Age Limit, Educational Qualification, NFDB Notification 2021 Selection Process, Application Fee, and NFDB Recruitment 2021 How to Apply are given below.
National Fisheries Development Board Recruitment 2021
NFDB Intern Vacancy Notification Details
- Candidates should have Bonafide students of any recognized University/ Institution within India or abroad, fulfilling the following conditions are eligible to apply for the internship, a citizen of India, pursuing/completed Bachelors in Fisheries Science / Masters in Fisheries Science or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 03/05/2021.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 21/05/2021.
- For Up to Four weeks- Nil.
- For Up to Eight Weeks- Rs. 9000/- PM.
- For Up to Twelve Weeks- Rs. 9000/- PM.
- Please go to the below official notification.
How to Apply
- Mode of Apply: Through Offline.
- Job Location: Telangana.
NFDB Recruitment Notification Vacancy Details Total: 16 Posts
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
[Whatsapp Group Link] [Facebook Page] [Facebook Group] [Get Jobs By Email] [Mobile App]