PI – Supply Chain | Jobs in UAE by Ernst & Young
CPR clients are facing disruption to their business model as new entrants exploit shifts in consumer behaviour with the growth of digital, competitive pressures continue to rise and continued volatility in the macro-economic environment create continuous growth and cost pressures. Working with multi-disciplinary, multi geography teams you will have the chance to work on a broad range of engagements from Supply chain strategy creation to design integrated business planning capabilities. Our differentiating factor is to ‘walk the talk’ and partner with client organizations to implement the new capabilities as well. Sound interesting? Well this is just the beginning. Because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime
Your key responsibilities:
As part of our Supply Chain & Operations Practice you will work with our clients to help solve their toughest and most complex operational issues and deliver insightful recommendations that are not rigorous in their grounding but also practical in their ability to be taken to market.
You will help build insight and action plans around competitor intelligence and industry trends to ensure our clients remain forward thinking and agile
Typical projects the team is directly involved in, include, though is not limited to:
Client service delivery/execution:
– Manage multiple projects, engagement economics and receivables, project resources and team utilization
– Lead the delivery / execution of high quality deliverables and manage service quality, brand and client expectations
– Contribute to brand development by writing articles, developing thought leadership and point-of-views
– Contribute to knowledge development and management
– Manage clients & accounts and built professional relationships
– Meet business development targets by identifying new opportunities with existing and new clients
– Demonstrate significant industry / solution expertise
– Be a strong team player
– Build a strong team and be a strong role model, mentor and coach
– Assist in resolving people issues
– Support people development through guidance and feedback
– Take the lead in recruiting activities
– Ensure compliance to the firm’s standards, processes and policies
– Contribute to the firm’s initiatives in enhancing market leadership & growth, quality, people agenda and operational excellence
Work on some of the below kind of projects:
– Supply Chain Strategy Creation
– Supply Chain Transformation
– Inventory Optimization
– Integrated Business Planning
– Supply Chain Organization design along with KPI formulation
– Supply chain Dashboards
– Logistics Cost Optimization
Skills and attributes for success
– In-depth domain knowledge in one or more and expertise in at least one sector of the following sectors: listed – Consumer Products, Automotive, Consumer Durables, Diversified industrial products
– Relevant experience with a top notch operational consulting firm in the MENA market – such as Accenture, Maybach, Deloitte consulting, PwC – Operations Consulting
– In-depth understanding of the economic and business environment
– Expertise in two or more of the areas listed – Procurement / Integrated Planning / Network Design / Supply Chain analytics / Sales and Distribution / Strategy / / Logistics
– Professional network and networking skills
– Excellent oral and written communication skills
– Good leadership qualities
– Client relationship management and account management skills. Experience in handling mid to large-size accounts
– Program management, multi-tasking and time management skills
– Good experience in business development
– Excellent people management skills
– Sharp focus on quality delivery
– Keen learning orientation – a hunger to keep oneself abreast with the latest in the sector/solution space
– Ability to develop / customize solutions relevant to client
– Advanced knowledge of MS Excel, Word, Power Point
– Preferable to have exposure to supply chain tools such as APO, Demantra etc.
– Willingness to travel
– Flexible to adopt to a demanding lifestyle
– Able to thrive in relatively unstructured situations
– High initiative and drive, positive attitude and high commitment
– Maturity and ability to handle pressure
To qualify for the role you must have:
– B.E. / B.Tech. or CA + MBA (from a premier institute)
– Seven (9) to 12 years of work experience in consulting services or industry
– Impactful thought leadership for use in business development, engagement delivery, as well as marketing to build EY’s profile.
Ideally, you’ll also have:
– Strong track record with a Tier 1 Strategy consultancy / or blue-chip consumer products or retail company such as Unilever, P&G, Carrefour, Amazon etc.
– High degree of commercial acumen and familiarity with strategy frameworks and methodologies
– Evidence of strong client handling skills, and impact with senior stakeholders
– Evidence of strong innovation, problem-solving and structured thinking skills
– Willingness to travel extensively across the region
What we look for:
You’ll be a trusted business advisor to our clients, specialising within the Supply Chain & Operations field, so they’ll look to you to find, ask and answer the questions objectively and practically If you’re ready to take on a wide range of responsibilities, and are committed to seeking out new ways to make a difference, this role is for you.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive compensation package where you will be rewarded based on your performance and recognised for the value you bring to the business. We also offer:
– Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around
– Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
– The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a b etter working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Build your legacy with us.
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transactions and advisory services. Our 167,000 people are united by our shared values, which inspire our people worldwide and guide them to do the right thing, and our commitment to quality, which is embedded in who we are and everything we do.
EY is committed to doing its part in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.