|PPSC Recruitment for 1046 JE, Section Officer & Sub-Divisional Engineer Vacancy: – Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) has released its notification for recruitment of 1046 JE & Other. If you want to make a career with the PPSC Job, then this is your chance. Apply for this Recruitment and make the most of this opportunity.
|Department:||Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC).|
|Posts:||Junior Engineer, Section Officer & Sub-Divisional Engineer.|
|Total posts:||1046 Posts.|
|Eligibility:||Engineering (Diploma/ B.E/ B. Tech.)|
|Age Limit:||Between 18 to 37 years.|
|Apply Fee:||Rs.500/- to 3000/- (Details Below)|
|Last date:||For JE/ Section Officer – 19 May 2021.
For Sub-Divisional Engineer – 10 May 2021.
|Salary:||Rs.35,400/- to 47,600/- per month.|
|Note:||Male & Female candidates can apply.|
Vacancy details of PPSC Recruitment: –
Total Vacancy: – 1046 Posts.
Name of post: –
1) Junior Engineer (JE) – 1025 Posts.
2) Junior Engineer Public Health – 05 Posts.
3) Section Officer – 13 Posts.
4) Sub Divisional Engineer Electrical – 03 Posts.
Eligibility Criteria for PPSC Recruitment: –
Qualification: – Engineering Diploma OR Degree in Engineering (B.E / B. Tech.) from a recognized University. (Note: – For more information see notification.)
Age Limit: – Candidates should not be below 18 years and above 37 years of age as on 01.01.2021.
Age Relaxation: –
- The Upper age limit may be relaxed up to 42 years for Scheduled Castes and Backward Classes of Punjab.
- Upper age limit may be relaxed up to 45 years for Punjab Govt. and its Board/Corporation/Commission and Authorities employees, all States/ Central Government employees.
- Ex-servicemen of Punjab Domicile shall be allowed to deduct the period of his service in the Armed Forces of Union from his actual age and if the resultant age does not exceed the maximum age limit prescribed for direct appointment to such a vacancy in the Service Rules concerned by more than three years, he shall be deemed to satisfy the condition regarding age limit.
- Upper age limit is also relaxable up to 42 years for Widows, Divorcees and certain other Categories of Women.
- Upper age limit is also relaxed upto 47 years for Persons with Disability of Punjab.
Application fee: –
Selection Process: – The selection of candidates for these posts will be done on the basis of performance in the written examination.
Note: – If you have any query regarding selection process then you must see the notification and read carefully.
How to apply: – The candidates can apply online application through the website https://ppsc.gov.in/ from 30 April 2021 to 19 May 2020.
Important dates for PPSC Vacancy: –
- Starting date for online application – 30 April 2021.
- Last date to apply (JE & Section Officer) – 19 May 2021.
- Last date to apply (Sub-Divisional Engineer) – 10 May 2021.
Official Notification for PPSC Vacancy: –
About PPSC Recruitment.
The Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC), formerly known as the Joint Public Service Commission, is a government agency and topmost constitutional body of the Government of Punjab, India. It is responsible for conducting civil services and competitive examinations to various civil services and departmental posts in the jurisdiction of Punjab, India.