Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for end-to-end production and coordination of tasks from project initiation, scheduling, print production, evaluating specs, inventory management, shipping and invoice processing.
- Conduct regular cost analysis and timeline impacts to support specified projects and recommend, select and negotiate optimal printer for the specific project based on best price, quality and due date.
- Coordinate printing and production requirements with customers, and print partners.
- Communicate customer requirements to outside vendors and ensure compliance.
- Work closely with customers to coordinate production stages and final delivery.
- Review finished samples and ensure printers are meeting/exceeding production specifications.
- Reconcile purchase orders from vendors.
- Responsible for all production related quality assurance tasks.
- Responsible for reaching the monthly target to the department
- Problem solving and finding new and creative ways to enhance the department and the business
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Industrial Production
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Purchasing and Procurement
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 5
- Residence Location
- India; Philippines
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma