To review, evaluate, and analyze work environments and procedures to eliminate, control and prevent disease or injury caused by chemical, physical, and biological agents or ergonomic factors to employees and contractors, as well as prevent harm/damage to property and public. Also required to conduct an audit and inspection to enforce requirements and regulations of health and safety on employees/contractors and work places including T/A and Project activities.
Job Specific Skills:
· Knowledge of relevant standards OSHA, NFPA.
· Knowledge of EHS principles, quality, instruction, and coaching.
· English speaking and written fluently with ability to speak in public.
· Strong communication skills
- Job Location
- Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- Petrochemicals & Refined Petroleum Products Manufacture
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 5
- Residence Location
- Eastern Province,Saudi Arabia
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
Mechanical And Electrical Engineering