1. Prospect and evaluate Business Opportunities in KSA region.
2. The candidate will be responsible for Fixing Client Meetings, Making Business Proposals and Client Presentations.
3. Recommend and Propose products / services for clients based on their business needs and limitations.
4. Describe Solutions and explain their benefits and uses to potential clients,
Communicate with customers in person, by phone and by email to understand their needs
5.Maintain a working knowledge of the company’s various products and services
6. Establish and nurture relationships with past customers and potential customers to facilitate sales
7. Find potential customers through networking, calling and industry research to increase sales and market share.
8. Weekly/Monthly Sales Reporting to Reporting Manager(s)
Ideal candidate is expected to have
1. Over 8-10 Years of Relevant Working Experience in B2B Market
2. Person should have been exposed to Consultative Selling to Large Corporates and Institutions.
3. Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
4. Preferably from Human Resources / Training / Business Consulting backgrounds.
5. Must be willing to travel for Work both with KSA and outside for business meetings.
6. Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to make presentations both in English and Arabic.
7. Familiarity with relevant software, including Microsoft Office
8. Self Motivated and independent
- Job Location
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- Training & Education Center; Human Resources Outsourcing
- Company Type
- Non-Profit Organization
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- $4,000 – $5,000
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 8 Max: 15
- Residence Location
- Saudi Arabia
- Master’s degree