1. Acquire our full product knowledge.
2. Create a data base about potential clients.
3. Greet and assist customers in an appropriate manner.
4. Developing, marketing & selling products/services, negotiate and maintain a strong work relationship with clients/customers.
5. Identify innovative methods of promoting company and its services to clients and collect inquires.
6. To ensure that all products prices are followed up with decision maker.
7. Ensure a feedback system.
8. Monitoring product (customer reactions) and Handling customer complaints, if any.
9. Coordination with the Sales Executive and Account Division.
10. Know how to reach the turnover targets and overpass it.
11. Prepare a variety of reports, including activities, closings, and follow-ups.
12. Follow up for collection payment.
Communication Skills, Sales Skills, Computer Skills, Problem solving.
- Job Location
- Company Industry
- Interior design; Architecture; Fit-Out & Joinery
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 4 Max: 10
- Residence Location
- Egypt; Jordan; Lebanon; Syria; Tunisia
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
- Min: 26 Max: 45