Senior Design Review Engineer – Parsons International Limited
· Minimum 18 years demonstrable experience, of which 10 years as a Manager/Technical lead in a design management capacity of similar works;
· Must have hand on experience in managing, reviewing and approving of design documents and construction experience on site supervising large multi-engineering disciplinary project and requirements encompassing drainage, sewerage, surface & ground water, road networks design and construction.
· Experience includes but not limited to design of trunk sewers, micro tunneling sewers, etc., and must have at least two years of current experience in similar projects in Middle East etc.
· It is an essential requirement to have previous experience in managing similar open cut and micro tunneling surface & ground water networks under Design & Build projects undertaken within a developed city.
· Must be able to Manage and review multi engineering disciplines project inputs critically access the application of design criteria, check plans and specifications for accuracy of design and completeness for smooth construction on site with minimum disruption.
· Review the design according to the local codes/standards (including but not limited to QHDM, QTM, WZTMG, QCS…etc.) and international codes where the local documents are not applicable.
· Aware about the QDRS system and the related uploading documents to facilitate the required approvals.
· Coordination with relevant agencies and stakeholders to expedite their feedback and obtain approvals.
· Check the overall Traffic management plan to support the project schedule considering the utilities diversion and construction sequence without abortive work.
· Make sure the proposed TTM will help the main objective of the project with less interruption to the local traffic and obtain MOI acceptance prior implementation for every stage.
· Link the design deliverable with construction sequence and prioritize the activities to meet the project deadline without abortive work.
· Work with planning and procurement teams of the project to make sure the project will be completed as committed.
· Work with technical & Construction teams to avoid clashes and find acceptable technical solutions for unforeseen constraints.
· Understand the principle of drainage items and related details including surface but not limited water drainage, foul sewer and surface & ground water networks.
· Has the technical experience to assess the changes during construction without impacting the original design.
· Get involved with the planning team in sequencing the activities and the project deliverable based on experience from previous projects to assess the project team in finalizing the project plan until completion.
· Review shop drawings and as built drawings according to the approved design.
· Aware about the end user requirements related to material approval requests, handing over process, maintenance and operation.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Company Industry:||General Engineering Consultancy|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|